andrew lebon;)

Attachments

• Camera_20130112_182448.jpg
    Camera_20130112_182448.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 1,736
Hi Raj,

use BAL IN for input or you can use as unbalanced mode
UN Balanced Mode:
(+) sign connected to GND(marking shows wrongly)
(-) sign as input with respect to GND

Regards
MANOJ

Hi Manoj:

I tried as you mentioned, given input to both -+ points one after another with respect to gnd. Still no sound from Spk.

But if I connect Pin-2 (tl072) to gnd through 220n or resistors like 1K then I get output.

Managed to prepare output inductor as per your instruction. Improved a bit, I used EE cores 24turns 19SWG wire. How many turns for emi reduction coil?

Thanks
Raj

schematic and pcb can not work without aplication program
PT2322 project near the end
i replace new ic with PT soon
when complete the project i share that with you friend.
what about AUD600 ?
compelet that ?

Hi Hadi/Manoj/Stewin:

I completed aud600 ver1.0 it works but has some problems. Now trying to solve them

1. If I give audio input to - or + sign with respect to gnd (giving any -/+ to gnd) then there is no output until I give gnd through cap/resistor to pin 2 of tk072 then I get output. Why?

2. My 47ohms resistors are burning instantly, HF is too high but how to control that?

3. I get choppy sound at higher volume.
NB: resistors in pic burned (value is ok) when I used them in 47ohms position.
Have you faced any of such problem? And how you fixed that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 1,496
Last edited:
Hi dear friend

Hi Hadi/Manoj/Stewin:

I completed aud600 ver1.0 it works but has some problems. Now trying to solve them

1. If I give audio input to - or + sign with respect to gnd (giving any -/+ to gnd) then there is no output until I give gnd through cap/resistor to pin 2 of tk072 then I get output. Why?

2. My 47ohms resistors are burning instantly, HF is too high but how to control that?

3. I get choppy sound at higher volume.
NB: resistors in pic burned (value is ok) when I used them in 47ohms position.
Have you faced any of such problem? And how you fixed that?

Hi friend
is this an amp ?:)
some time we must wait and try long time. when we wait for along time we can find beter way for our problem.
dont be tierd friend and try more and more. you can do any thing if you want.
best wishes for you friend

Hi Raj,

VOLUME control(100K or 50K) side pin connected to 33K resistor from Pin-7 of TL072, center pin from Pin-2 of TL072 and another side from Pin-1 of TL072.

Regards
MANOJ