UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Hi Sweetperfume
greetings have PATIENCE i started this thread i took me a year to get the ucd amp working 30 IR2110 ics smoked out but the experience taught me something check everything carefully components shorts on pcb diodes you use dont PANIC all the designs are working i have tested them all
warm regards
andrew lebon
thanks for the feedback....i just wrote it to get some attention...actually i dint mean that...i know all the designs are working....but i'm having a small prob and nobody hear has given me a correct solution yet....what can this thing make to give out square wave output after coil...and on applicaton of signal generator with 1khz it gives out 3khz....any idea can u suggest!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi sweet,
what coil you are using now and what is your switching frequency,MOSFET Used,supply voltage ......

regards
MANOJ
i had used 33uh coil... switching freq is very low at around 200khz...unable to set it...mosfet are irf250N ant supply voltage is +/-35 volts..
when the the 1nf capacitor is removed...the output is very clear when applied player but not when signal generator is connected....1st image shows freq with input frm signal generator...its self oscillating freq wave before inductor...
2nd after applied signal of 1khz
3rd after coil with signal generator

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,128
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,085
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    257.4 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:
hello Sweet as what you have shown on the first image that situation is when your both output transistor are beyond or very low from it's pinch-off voltage or threshold,try to check the threshold voltage of the power mosfet you're using,(gate source voltage)IR's hi & lo output is between 4 to 5v to drive the output transistor,hope this will help,good day.