B&O ICE Module Problem - ASP1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys,

I am employing these modules in my active speaker setup for the woofers. I hooked them up as follows:

-A/C power goes to the Neutral, Line, and Earth pins.
-Speaker driver output comes from the Vo+ (red) and Vo- (black) pins.
-Input is via the 3 pins labeled Vi+, Vi-, and AGND. I am running an unbalanced signal so, Vi- and AGND are tied together. To be perfectly clear, I am running and RCA -> 1/4" mono cable to a stereo female 1/4" connector which is then tied via Canare L-4E6S wire to the 3 inputs. The tip goes to Vi+, the ring goes to Vi-, and ground goes to AGND. Its unbalanced, so the ring and ground are the same.

I am not getting any sound from the woofers with this setup. There is a green light on the amp that is on (its on with both amps). Not sure what this means. Any tips on how I can get this amp working?

Thanks,
Jim

Yes, I double checked. Also, just removed the Vi- connection and no go, still. This light is on inside of both amps (I'm running two, one for each speaker). The light comes on as soon as power is applied. Is this some sort of fault light? There is zero indication of a fault light in the B&O schematic. Ughhh...Any ideas anyone? Would pics be helpful?

Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.