Sure Electronics support responce - a positive experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings forum members,

This is my first post in this forum after reading the useful information here for the last couple of weeks.

I decided to start my Class D experience with a Sure Electronics 2*100w tripath module and just see how it goes.

I didn't get the kit yet (waiting for 3 weeks already), which is not a nice part of the process, but since they warned me in advance that shipping time might be long, I can't complain about this.

I wanted to know how I can connect a volume potentiometer to their board.
I emailed their support twice about this issue and got a response in less then 24 hours for both questions, that's an excellent response time in my book and I just thought it should be mentioned in this forum because I read in another thread that people waited for weeks to get a reply.

I was recommended to put a 50k potentiometer between the RCA audio inputs and the connections on the board, did anyone try this option and has some useful insights regarding it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.