Kenwood Mono Block Redbull HELP!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am disabled, but have past electronic skills and nothing but time. I uncounciously spilled a rebull from my car on my amp while it was on. It made a loud noise out the speakers, and everything got dim.. Then I later found out the short time they were dim it took to blow the fuses on the amp. So I bench it and when hooking up with a bigger fuse it made the little chips get hot so I picked the off one at a time till I could power it on without the 20amp drain on my dc power supply without having nothing connected. So I think I narrowed it down to the transistors but dunno. Can someone take a look at a video and let me know if its worth fixing and if there is any ideas on where to start with fixing it?
YouTube - DSCF2001.AVIhttp://www.diyaudio.com/forums/regi...47&i=43bd0e0fe756bace25b1a99247aa77f88fb0fdfc

NChannel

You should ask a mod to move this to the car audio forum.

The king of car amp repair resides there. ;)

Well if you could move this were i can get more help plz do, Also after doing some research the small chips seem to be
N-CHANNEL 60V - 0.014W - 60A

So if I cant find the original ones, what other chips that I could find locally would works just as good if not better?

ok after some homework i got the service guide for the amp, as well as looked up the part numbers. If I replace all the "MOSFET N-CH 60V 30A TO220FP" and all of the "International Rectifiers" Should I have a working amp? Incase you didnt watch my video I spilled redbull in there and I am trying SOOOOOOO hard 2 fix this myself..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.