2*100 watt @ 4ohm TK2050 or LM3886 Gain Clone??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to build an amp for my self, something That I can listen to my Trance/House and the rest of the music without any problem.

So I'm here stuck with two choices:

2*100 watt @ 4ohm TK2050 Class-D Audio Amplifier from Sure..
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2*100 watt @ 4ohm TK2050 Class-D Audio Amplifier Board_Sure Electronics' Webstore

and

LM3886 High End Power
5a5f_10.JPG

LM3886 High End Power Amp Refer Gaincard New - eBay (item 120479781649 end time May-10-10 01:00:56 PDT)

and I'm not really Sure which one to go for!
which one of them sounds better? and is better over all,
Money wise I know it's cheaper for me to build amp with TK2050 Board but I dont wanna go cheap on my sound so I wanna know which one I should get!

thx
fr1s

IDEAs

hello ,i got from ebay 4 x LM3886 + Ne5532 Board but changed NE5532 to AD797 and want to biass it in class A (the opamp ) i didnt finished yet because i want to use only HIGHEST END components,and have some LME49xxx opamps in soic package to try,that should be better than yours ,it will have more power in class A,i think 20W,if you need instruction for biassing reply and ill post,it costed me around 150 euro a pair for stereo amp (200w *2 in class AB ) and i want another amp to build, a krell KSA 100 MKII clone , and i need help for it,i'm not an engineer but as the other human beings -good in mathematics,please ,i want a TEAM for high end acoustics with same directions --class A + Excellent DIY speakers
lets show the world what Internet means to us

why stop with just one? Try a LM3886 at 27 volts built point to point on the IC chip itself. Then build a truepath from 41 Hz. It is based on a TA3020 tripath chip at 150 watts into 8 ohms. One of these will fill the void. If you are picky about your components, you could get both done for 350 dollars or less. It depends on what items you might already have.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.