T-Amp, switching input and preamping phono the easy way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!
I´m new here. Since my old amp died a few weeks ago I have been looking around for something new and interesting. a lot of old UK amps have been in my sight but suddenly I stumbled on these small T-amps everywhere and the lots of you seem to have them close to your heart.
Have been thinking about grabbing Arjen´s
MKll Version Tripath TA2020 PCB 25w CLass-T amplifier.

But now I am a little bit confused how you use these amps when there is no channel switches. The thing is that I also would like to hook my turntable to it. Wich means that I have to grab somekind of preamp I suppose.
I would like to use CD-player, TV, turntable and computer.
After all this googling and surfing I just don´t get any decent information on what is happening behind this little amp.

TCC TC-754 - line-level preamp + MM phono stage seem to be one solution but then again I use a MC and I haven´t heard any reviews on it.

Could you please tell me how you do it? Do you switch cables all the time or do you have it connected with just one player and happy with that? Or do you maybe use somekind of rca switches?

And by the way, is T-amp and recordplayer(vinyl) a big No No? or why can´t I find any information on that?

thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.