Ir2000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello i found this schematic and i don't know if it's ok..

Attachments

• classD.jpg
    classD.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 190
Looks OK. Go to the IR website and you can get complete schematics from them. Note that output MOSfet PNs are not given. I do not know why there are 3 paralleled devices - other than it must be fairly high power. Usually one fet is enough. No feedback in the analog domain either. No offset adjust - which may be OK.

Looks OK. Go to the IR website and you can get complete schematics from them. Note that output MOSfet PNs are not given. I do not know why there are 3 paralleled devices - other than it must be fairly high power. Usually one fet is enough. No feedback in the analog domain either. No offset adjust - which may be OK.

The schematics is basically the same of the topic 6000watts using 2092.The big difference is the use of tc4420 instead of pnp npn buffer stage.I think it is intended to be used as low voltage ,high current and low impedance.Again 4227 will be a good option.But imho,i would not change npn pnp buffer.Its cheaper and much less space occuppied.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.