Lepai TA2020

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had one of these amps for a while now and it is a great sounding little amp, I used to own a TIO board also which is basically a sonic impact T-amp 2024 for inside a PC case and I think the TA2020 is better. I have also just bought a set of diamonds 10.0, I know they are not the most efficient speakers ever but I have been running them in for a few days with the lepai TA2020 and I am really impressed with this little set up.
I have very little experience of modifying etc and my question is: the power supply I have at the moment is from a charger of some sort and it is rated at 12Volts 2amps, which is what is written on the case of the TA2020. Are there any other power supplies that would make this amp sound even better and possibly give me a little bit more volume.
Also is there a simple way I can bypass the tone controls on this amp?
Thanks for any help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.