Sureelectronics TA2024

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry for DP, i have a question.

1) Where i need to place the 3.3uF input caps, and are my connections OK?
(see attachment)

2)Can i use
*Nichicon MUSE ES BP Audio Capacitor 3.3uF 50V for input,
*Panasonic FC Serie Audio Capacitor 4700uf 16v for power caps?

3) Any other things/advices ?

Thankyou.

Attachments

• schematic-1.jpg
    schematic-1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 650
The low power class d amp ics can drive 32 ohm headphones if you design the output filter for flat frequency response at this load impedance.

But i dont really see the point when there are class d amp ics that are especially designed to be used with headphones.

The low power class d amp ics can drive 32 ohm headphones if you design the output filter for flat frequency response at this load impedance.

But i dont really see the point when there are class d amp ics that are especially designed to be used with headphones.

Im not saying ill go for it anyway, but i just was curious about what can i do with this amp module, since its just sitting around with no use at the moment. I wondered because my pc delivers bad, distorted, too much gain like quality signal when switched to headphone mode, but if i use it in speaker mode, sometimes the volume isnt just enough.

(Replyed using my phone)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.