Tripath - Which resistors for the inputs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Klaus,

have a look here: http://www.texascomponents.com/pdf/tx2575.pdf ,
sorry, direct link doesn't work somehow.
Extremely transparent, dynamic and detailed, very little impact on the sound. Expensive with about 10$ each, but seems to be worth the try...also very good as i/V resistor....

Cheers,

Juergen

Hmmh. The econistors are doing a great job so far. I'd first have to try the 2575 as I/Vs on my DAC to see if they are really better then the econistors.

Where did you buy them?

Hmmh. The econistors are doing a great job so far. I'd first have to try the 2575 as I/Vs on my DAC to see if they are really better then the econistors.

Where did you buy them?

You buy them direct from texas components. I prefer the cheaper PRP over the Texas Components in the inputs, but that's just personal preference. The Texas Components really are as good as everyone says, but the PRP seemed like a better fit for me. I think you'll find a greater difference with input caps though.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.