6000W By IRS2092

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
help! please that volts power supply is power amplifier 6kw

Jonas, here has many saying and in reality that happens embaralhamento of ideas I suggest that places an experimental voltage and, depending on the mosfet that you will use, see in it dates him/it of him
and then the voltage that the same works with a play% of rest. Only see as that topic
it is estenso and he/she doesn't have anything of concrete, it would be much easier to contain that topic if somebody that is expert in the subject placed the complete outline with the components, and tension used as it is your case and of many members besides me that am accompanying. It would be
I reflect normal: outline, components, layout, tension, current, etc... And an abbreviation explanation on each ítem would be resolved the problem and healed all the doubts of the interested ones.
Jonas, are of the same country and I apologize for English that was translated by software.

Not quite 6000w, but interesting simple classD topology: IRFB4227, Ir2110, LM319, deadtime with 74HC14, bridge +/-75v, 8 ohm in powered speaker with RCF MB15H401 and Precision Devices PDC2.
It works very well in full range, it is selfoscillating , 400khz at idle, but in this powered speaker i have an active processing, with class AB for highs.
LE. I know that inductors not have optimum position, but it works well, no parasitics.

the eschematic? for pless:hypno2:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.