6000W By IRS2092

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• irfb4227.GIF
    irfb4227.GIF
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,846
It is basically the irs2092 datasheet circuit with two tc4420 buffers added.
Yes,at high frequency input impedance of mosfet is low,need use buffer stage to up current driver for mosfets output.

Buffer can use TC4420/4029 or two bjt/mosfet
-TC4429 have input impedance very large,it need current provide (current static) from power supply
-Two BJT/mosfet have input impedance smaller but it is classB => not need current provide from power supply (current startic very small)

Last edited:
Sorry,i mistyped from 4ohm load become 8ohm load.

If I use 4 ohm load(full bridge),+/-100V,Pmax < 200x200/4 = 10KW(peak) = 7.07kW(rms)

Thank exactly feedback.

Regrads,

and from where are you gonna get the power to let the amp deliver that amount of power?
direct from the power plant? a 230V/16A or 115V/20A line is not gonna do the job. so what the heck is the point?

do best you can

5KW at 2 ohms (20 msec) are achievable with a full bridge of IRFB4227 pairs, IR2113 with buffers, a tight layout and a good active current limiting system. I have done that.

Testing at these power levels is difficult, supply voltage sags and available power is quickly reduced to 4KW or less after 1 sec.

Note that this is neither a project for unexperienced people nor something that you can just build from a schematic.
Hi
my name is Hadi
sir please share shematic and pcb and your note for this amp on site
every body like to have some thing like your amp
sorry for my bad english
thanks so much:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.