UcD need help for more gain

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I am quite new in class D. I have build my first class D amp base on Ucd. Sound is great. But seem that it give less sound level compare to other class AB . Please look into my schematic .Have I done somthing wrong? How to get more gain from this amp?

BR

With this formular, I have increased R36 to 22K and reduce R101 to 470 ohm.Also reduce C18 to 220pF .So gain is 39.196 .
How does it effect to the performance of the amp? Is it the noise ? Or any others? What is the good solution between increasing the gain of the amp and increasing the gain of balance receiver?

This is my new schematic . I have build it .And I found some oscillation that make sound dirty . In this schematic there are balance line reciever and bridge adapter. Either I connect signal to balance section or direct to the amp there is still oscillation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.