New toys TA2020

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• P1030217a.jpg
    P1030217a.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 663
  • P1030218a.jpg
    P1030218a.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 637
  • P1030219a.jpg
    P1030219a.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 605
The new toys add 4 wheels, plus a turbo engine, now it can even fly.
1) All small cap: WIMA
2) Input cap: Elna Silmic II 4.7u + WIMA Blackbox 0.33u
3) Local big cap: Panasonic Pureism 470u
4) Ouput Inductance: Air core shielded 10uH
5) Output filter cap: Philips MKT 0.22u
6) Power filter cap: Philips BC 2200u x 4 + WIMA 0.1u x 2

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 481
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 516
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Looks very similar to the DIY Paradise Charlize board at first glance.

diyparadise - charlize

I have the Charlize and it sounds very good.

It is a real 2020 chip on the Chinese amp? Printing on it looks kinda sketchy.

Best,
KT

It sound as, look as, schmatic same as a real 2020, I never heard of a similar product, I have already have a topping TP20. It's far cheaper than the Charlize.

Looking at the boards one can't help but think that it's a direct copy of the amp6basic for www.41hz.com, just using crappy parts.

The new toys does not look like amp6basic. All 2020 schmatic are nearly the same, you can't said it's a direct copy of amp6basic, they all direct copy of original schmatic from Tripath. The parts used respect the price, you can't expect all cap use MKP and cost of USD 5.2, right? I'm not a sales of the new toys or any direct/indirect relate to the product, just fool around and introduce some possibility.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but yes it does look like an exact copy! Not nearly a copy but an exact copy of all component placements and arrangements.

Hum, just got a picture from 41Hz Audio:AMP6-BASIC kit
Am I get the wrong version?
If not, it does not look like each other. I never have a chances to play with amp6basic.

Attachments

• amp6basic.jpg
    amp6basic.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 293
  • P1030217a.jpg
    P1030217a.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 319
Okay, I realize I'm kinda late to this party, but can someone tell me how to get an English version of the taobao page, or any more info on this? I have a number of simple audio projects (like transducers for the shower & such) that don't justify even the "pricey" :) Lepai amps, so I'd like to pick up some of these, and maybe a couple to play with so I can learn about modding these things. (I'm a designer & photographer, not an electrical/electronics engineer.) I've ordered a good Weller soldering iron (any ideas how to repurpose my old P.O.S. Radio Shack unit?) and I'm itching to start making some changes to the projects I have already "completed" as well.

Anyway, a group buy would be FANTASTIC, as would any more information about ordering these. Thanks!

- Jon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.