UCD180HG with HxR based Amp to sell - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th September 2009, 12:36 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default UCD180HG with HxR based Amp to sell

I have Just finished an amplifier based on the fabulous Hypex modules, I donīt know why I haven't seen these before!!! They sound very very good.

My amp is based on 2 UCD180HG with HxR (top level) Hypex Modules and their SMPS400 power supply, its constructed on a nice aluminium case. All internal cabling is Vandenhull SCS18 (teflon on heavy silver over copper), and for signal wiring I used Crystal cable (the best).

I will suply the power cord, witch is based on a Supra LoRAD cable with Furutech plug and Neutrik 32 A IEC type.

Binding posts are WBT and XLR/RCA are Neutrick.

Selling price is 900€ plus shipping. I am selling because I want to buy more modules (400W) and build other amps, I doubt that I will leave these in the near future.

My main system is based on Sonus Faber Guarnieri speakers and mainly a custom made Turntable with a passive preamplifier, the sound? well just short of gorgeous.

my mail: rui.lourenco@fortislease.com

I'll send photos if you need.

Hide this!Advertise here!