TPA3122 Groundings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm also interested to see your beard board. You see, I have made a pcb skipping the beard board stage and it didn't work - oscillation. I'm going back to square one and start a beard board first. It would help me a lot to look at arrangements that work. You will do me a big favour.

I don't now why you have so much problems with this amp. Schematic shows only few components.

This is my first prototype. It works great.

Attachments

• TPA3122-1.jpg
    TPA3122-1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 242
  • TPA3122-2.jpg
    TPA3122-2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Hi,
I have taken a photo of my breadboard. It might look very messed up, but that is because I have a big project on my breadboard, so I had little space to use.
Also I have read the output with a oscilloscope, when playing music so you can see how the output is.
I also have added a LC filter, but the inductor is homemade so I don't know the value on it, but the sound is very good now, and the bass is more smooth and clear.

Regards,

Simon H.A.

Attachments

• Breadboard_setup1.jpg
    Breadboard_setup1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 213
  • P6200587.JPG
    P6200587.JPG
    763 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.