Yuanjing? Tripath 2024 board mod potential?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is anyone familiar with the board? Are there any good mods to be tried? It compares very well to a Sure 2024 even with C3 and C24 fixed and caps added but is very very sensitive to what power supply is used. I need to burn in the Sure with the new caps before a final judgment though. It has less output and less sparkle than the Sonic t-amp as is. :xeye:

Note I have this card the original T-amp a sure a sure Eletronic 2024. I also have the arjenhelder_electronic 2020 MKIII and the sure electronic 2020 ordered if anyone is curious.

Thanks

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!Be75OKgCGk~$(KGrHqQOKkYEryt+mSQ3BK+UqW1TYQ~~_12.JPG
!Be75OKgCGk~$(KGrHqQOKkYEryt+mSQ3BK+UqW1TYQ~~_12.JPG

Here's another version by the same company. Thanks for posting a review, I think I'll get the dayton t-amp instead.

also came across this on e-bay:
!BeC-u2!!2k~$(KGrHqQH-EYErffM51tgBK7l2rB3LQ~~_12.JPG

it calls itself a sony t-amp board, but I couldn't find any info about it anywhere on the web, it does have a tripath chip on it right?
-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.