problem with IR2113 - Page 4 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th May 2009, 02:22 PM   #31
7ormore is offline 7ormore  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gyula
Do you know why did you make a proportional integrator from the TL1056? It delays the square-wave and can cause overlap.
Yes i realize that now, I'm looking for a way to invert the signal without causing a lot of delay someone had mentioned 74HC, i might try using TL494 because i can control the dead time with it, however I'm not sure if its fast enough. I'm also looking at a circuit used to control level shifting.
Old 6th May 2009, 02:40 PM   #32
Eva is offline Eva  Spain
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to Eva
Tip of the day: Learn to use logic gates and transistors or just give up on electronics and try with anything else
Old 6th May 2009, 03:20 PM   #33
7ormore is offline 7ormore  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eva
Tip of the day: Learn to use logic gates and transistors or just give up on electronics and try with anything else

Sounds good i have a bunch of transistors on hand, right now I'm having an issue with overlap from not enough dead time. I'm looking at a couple of circuits but nothing is for sure right now. I'm familiar with logic gate and have some on hand, i have some ideas in my head on how to keep the delay of the signals the same when putting them through logic gates but nothing is for certain yet.

My idea in a nut shell, take the signal from the comparator LM311 and run it to two separate gates of the same kind one output would be inverted and one would not. I don't know if this would work or not, just kicking the idea around. Also i need away to have some dead time in each of the signals, I'm not sure on the circuit I'd use for that.

Today i'll set up the circuit for level shifting as well, its seems pretty easy and look for ideas on how to solve these problems

Hide this!Advertise here!