Qualified technician for hissy HLLY tripath amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys:

If anyone has been following my plight...I have these two HLLY tripath amps that are unusable because they are so hissy...

I can't seem to get any help with this hiss problem here on the forum.

Does anyone know someone good that I can send these two HLLY t-amp-90's for repair?

Mark

Shame, shame, shame!

I should also mention that I bought these amps on eBay from a seller called "ns_fm_transmitter"

Shame on them.

Also, I should mention I contacted a US importer of the HLLY line. I won't mention the name here because he seems to be a nice fellow, but they have NO service whatsoever of these. I was shocked to learn that!

I guess if something happens to something they sell you you are supposed to throw it in the landfill.

Mark:whazzat:

Yeah these guys aren't to be trusted IMO. I assumed they were legit as they seemed to have decent eBay presence, but I placed 2 orders with them, neither even arrived. Fortunately Paypal means I got my money back both times.
It's a shame as I liked the look of some of their stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.