Class D driven active Transducer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I'm working on a project where I have to integrate a class D driven amplifier with an active transducer. I was wondering if ther are some DIY project links where I can get some inspiration and help. I have made a search but I couldn't find the specifik project.
So far I have determined my switching frequcency but my problem is to make the circuit and I need some inspiration.
Thanks

You are new here. Welcome and have fun. That's what most of us are doing here!
I would like to quickly bring to your notice that the forum 'does not' encourage members to come here to get their academic projects designed and completed !:dead:
You might find many dead threads where such requests were made earlier.
However if you researched on your own and came here and asked questions about what you found , you would most likely get some answers. I guess you get the drift ?

One question. What is your 'active transducer' ? Is it already active before adding the classD amp ? If so you might have to explain what it is, how it looks and what it is copmposed of . A sketch is often 'demanded' by curious members. No details ....no replies !

Yes , it can be a very demanding group of forum members ! But you'll probably never find anything like this forum elsewhere.

Welcome again !

:D

Hi thanks a lot and sorry for the late reply!

Well first of all I'm not looking for a reciepe for my amplifier I was just hoping for some links to where I could get some inspiration to how one should look at this project :)

I have already given a loudpeaker, a 10'' woofer which I have to integrate with a classs D driven amplifier which I have to built my selvf. I'm not sure if I understand when you say sketch. I've only got a loudspeaker and thats all.

I have determined the switch frequency and from that value I have to make an amplifier. I'm not sure if I should use crossover circuit or how I even should begin.

Thanks again :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.