High Dc Offset Issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I have built a 41 hz Amp 6 basic and to my surprise it sounds and works great. Except for one channel has a dc offset of 102mv give or take. The other channel is 15mv. I have reflown all the solders and double checked everything but I cannot pinpoint why the hell it is so damn high. Does anyone have any advice on what could be the problem? Or of a solution that would work out. I know there is a trimmer circuit that can be built, how about a cap across the outputs. Not sure if that would block direct current from getting to the speakers. Any advice would be much appreciated. I have done a few searches but I haven't seen many issues with this amp from anyone.

102mv is still in the spec of max offset voltage of Tripath TA2020, which is 150mv.
I built several amp6 and some of them have more than 100mv offset voltage in one of two channel.
However, no one has caused any trouble and they all play nicely.
If you want to have zero output voltage offset, 41hz amp4, amp11... etc. are what you looking for.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.