Best Class-D Chip/Chipset to meet the attached specifications
Well hopefully all the knowledgeable people on here can give me some assisstance... I am looking for a class-D chip/chipset that will be able to meet the following requirements.
1) Must not be Tripath - I want to be assured I can buy the chips and if things work out, have a stable supplier.
2) Single supply, in the 24V range.
3) Ideally 40-50W into 8 ohm and stable without issues into 4ohm without changing the power supply of course.
4) High quality is important. I would pay more for quality and will tweak as needed.
5) Analog Input.
6) In keeping with #1, it must be available.
I have not done a class-D, but have lots of power supply design and general audio experience so I am not too worried about complexity of implementation and will be doing a full up custom PCB.
Any suggestions are of course appreciated.
Re: Best Class-D Chip/Chipset to meet the attached specifications
DOh! Helps if you read what you write. That should have been 40 to 50W into 4ohm, not into 8 ohms.
I am hoping with a 24 volt raise and bridged I can swing withing 2 volts of the rails without much distortion for about 25 watts.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2015 diyAudio