Finished amp (based on TA2024)
I just finished my second amplifier. This time it took me only few weeks to get all the parts, assemble them and put the amp together. It is based on TA2024 board that I have purchased from Arjen (forum member). Amp board was already assembled so to add some challenge to the project, I have built tone control with volume control (based on K100 kit). Everything went into aluminum enclosure purchased on Ebay and to finish it up I have re-used knobs from vintage Pioneer amplifier. I need to mention that I am complete noob when it comes to electronics :-)
I haven't had a chance to try it with my main speakers yet so I can't comment on the sound. But it will be used as an amp for bedroom.
See results below (sorry no pictures of the inside because for now it is just a mess of wires).
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio