IRS2092 amplifier up and running

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ucd Ir based amp

original PCB

Attachments

• ucd.gif
    ucd.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,199
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi people,
:cop:
Not knowing anything of the original design, the IR application design, both of these may come from the same layout. It's possible the changes were suggested in the text as well.

This would be "prior art" and also "prior artwork"!

So before everyone starts finger pointing and squawking, why not examine the original artwork and circuit? From there we can get a pretty good idea who did what.

So people, let's see the progression from IR's artwork before any more talk on who did what first.
:cop:

-Chris

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
zox2003 - seems like you've stolen this idea :smash:

not really nice of you m8... :whazzat:

Infringement of copyrights is a crime. In ancient Rome for it a hand cut off...

It is only infringement if he tries to sell boards without the original artwork creator permission.

If you are using someone elses work, either whole or as a starting point it is common courtesy to aknowledge that.

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
anatech said:
Not knowing anything of the original design, the IR application design, both of these may come from the same layout.

Except for similarities based on the common functionality, these boards don't look the same to me. Attached is a side by side, artwork scaled based on the common chip.

dave

Attachments

• board-comparison.gif
    board-comparison.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,108
re

You always learn that that you did? I always learn. It is not a pity to me, let do, use on the discretion, but specify that whose idea it is used, it is impossible to speak "I long did"...
zox2003 has not understood that it UcD technology, not IR...

sorry my english ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.