Pre-out on the Trends TA-10.1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am a beginner at this, so please bare with me.

I have just received the Trends TA-10.1, and the reviews are true. It sounds fantastic.
However, because I am using it to power fairly small speakers that does'nt have much bass, I would like to mod a pre-out to it. Is that possible, and if so can someone help with links, guides etc? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Your source needs to have the current capacity to drive both inputs. Generally, most gear theses days have input buffers that provide a high input impedance of 100K or so, so it's not of much concern to split the output of your source to two separate input circuits.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
You can jump out of the trends after the volume pot and before the caps. Right at the jumpers would be the place.

Not the best way to run a sub out, but it can be done and might work OK for you. Having a buffer there should be much better, but it's a lot more work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.