Work Wpp2400 Power Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Asking Schematic is unethical, huh

BWRX said:
If this guy is a tech making money off of fixing amps by using the free service manuals he's getting from here I would not consider that very ethical. All of his posts so far have been about service manuals...

Do you have a problem on someone's bread and Butter, and you also deleted my thread on T-amp capacitor, was it offensive in anyway? Asking for a right capacitor i think is very good thing. I started liking T-amps.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Take a chill pill workhorse, the noob moderator is acting weired. I dont know why that thread was put in Texas, maybe some personal vendetta, who knows.:clown:

PS:Some companies like QSC publish their schematics openly on their website, does it means that if someone exchanges a qsc manual here on this forum is also a criminal.:bigeyes:

need service manual

Hi!
Its not a day job but for the moment I work in my home because I
lose my job.
In a month I gain max 230$.
Can you living with these money one month?
I don`t think.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. I fixed that amplifier (LAB GRUPPEN) without manual, but is better to have one .

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Workhorse said:
For what reasons, its in TEXAS?

Asking for Capacitor of T-amp is ILLEGAL, it seems?

Condescension, no matter how you attempt to disguise it, is walking the line of bullying, which is against the rules. If you would like to discuss it further please email me. No need to pollute this thread anymore.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.