Making Pure Digital Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pure Digital amplifier is...

Pure Digital amplifier accept only digital signal(pcm and i2s format). but D-Class accept the analog audio signal. I don't want to tell what is more better for us, but in my case i love the pure digital amplifier.
In pure digital amplifer, we can control volume, eq, tone control, and Etc. with digitally. It's one of merits, I think.
Come on, Let's DIY

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re: Pure Digital amplifier is...

yangsmm said:
Pure Digital amplifier accept only digital signal(pcm and i2s format). but D-Class accept the analog audio signal. I don't want to tell what is more better for us, but in my case i love the pure digital amplifier.
In pure digital amplifer, we can control volume, eq, tone control, and Etc. with digitally. It's one of merits, I think.
Come on, Let's DIY

So, basically, you're talking about a DSP, followed by some kind of power output stage?
Maybe before starting diy we should know WHAT we want to diy ;)

Jan Didden

Re: Re: Pure Digital amplifier is...

janneman said:

So, basically, you're talking about a DSP, followed by some kind of power output stage?
Maybe before starting diy we should know WHAT we want to diy ;)

Jan Didden

Jan Didden is right, But we started to discuss..But I had expericen to make the full digital amplifier, so I'd like to listen many idea, but I am first thinking to use Digital Pre Amplifier + Digital Powe Amplifier.

Digital Pre Amplifier is PULSUS's DDC
Digital Power amplifier is TI's TAS5142.

janneman said:
Looking at your your website it looks like you ask us to help design an amp that you wish to sell on-line?

Jan Didden

Dear Jan Didden.

No Way, Because I don't sell digital amplifier. I don't have any idea to sell digital amp on my website. I am always design DA Converter or Pre-Amplifier, not power amplifier. ^^
I just want to make digital amp with people oversea. That's the reason.
Buf If you think so, just keep watching my website forward...
Anyway Thank you for your advise.^^

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.