Powersoft DigiMod series ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
although I´m new to DIY CLASS-D, I´ve been around Loudspeakers and Pro_Audio for quite some time. So it happens I know these modules from Powersoft.

They are equivalent to the ones in the recent DIGAM Series Amps (LD1404 ist about the same as Digimod 1500) with one advandtage: The optional DSP Board. You need a programming interface, which is not that comfortable.

Sound- and power-wise these are very good amps. The Digimods I know couldn´t handle 2 Ohm speakers very well, but otherwise they are very nice :) You only need a housing, fan and the typicla connectors, PSU is already included

I'm new in the DIY-forum.
Powersoft sells the modules only to OEM-Customers and professionell distributors, also for service information and other help.

It's cheaper to buy an PA-Amp with powersoft-modules (digimod) like
Alto D1, D2, D3 or D4 and do some mods for your project.
The Homepage from Alto is
http://www.altoproaudio.com/

In Germany you can buy the Alto's with three years warranty from www.rockshop.de

Does anyoene know how the digimod-modul sounds vs the modules from hypex?

Best regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.