|Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|29th May 2008, 01:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2005
SImple class D amp
It is a long time I'm reading the forum, but i have only actively participate with the tubes section, never been here in the D-class reign.
Currently I'm developing a machine, at work, that must embed an amplifier board and a loudspeaker to sound alarms and events to the user.
The machine will be controlled by an embedded industrial PC, with an almost standard audio line output (of course do not expect Hi-Fi from it).
To keep the machine internal temperature as low as possible I used a low-power SBC board, and now I'd like to add a class D audio amplifier.
Now, my question:
Can you help me with some schematic, datasheet, part number for my needs?
- Power supply 12V or 24V
- Power output from 2 to 5W
- Absolutely not Hi-Fi (not needed)
- As simple as you can (it should cost me nothing)
- Any part should be easily available in Europe, best would be to find it in RS, Farnell, Distrelec catalog or in an online shop
- No preferences about dedicated chip, op-amp integration, PWM chips, etc: it should only be simple and small
- I must realize by hand at least one prototype, so bump micro chip or whatsoever kind of incredible small package could not be used
Thanks in advance,
In Nomine Libertatis Vincula Edificamus,
In Nomine Veritatis Mendacia Efferimus.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|simple class D amp||latala||Class D||22||28th November 2012 10:24 PM|
|About a very very simple class D PA amp||gaetan8888||Class D||8||13th March 2009 02:21 PM|
|Simple class B or AB amp.||Mr Evil||Solid State||3||21st August 2004 12:58 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|