looking for pmh3000 behringer power mixer schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My understanding is that Behringer ripped off this design from Yamaha but did a very bad PCB layout! somewhere i read a very detailed webpage about repairing these. apparently in the amp section it arc's through the layers of the board creating a carbon trail so that even if you do successfully repair the power supply and amp board. it will just blow again. you have to cut the board between the pins and grind out all the carbon and install a larger insulator between the pins to keep the amp from blowing again. I wish i could find the post...I believe is was the output mosfet is the problem....i could be wrong however...

ALSO, carefully inspect ALL the surface mount parts as many will blow and look ok to the naked eye but under a microscope it become visible the bad parts...

[QUOTE = alexclaire; 1631794] Ahoj,
Ahoj Alex To je můj e-mail navra@volny.cz

S pozdravem jujeep ..

AHsJFJhC1JVdTiwNFHjIzQRYghQooATggIBTTTRlyNVL0Z4COQLoGuCnQgAduFxBEWgoDaMibGzFWSPmU4csj+wM1PKj1okIIUjp6WEESB+BGGKhQHUrj5U6CaosGTVmjgxZfDhtogIpxgAJAgBgmZTpC5kNAxkcmaIq1B1PgSotWCgQzyIagHx4afCnFZqFdF5IKWCKgGENQxAxKdGi1yBCpWrMCCDCAC0TAdrsuGRDyAcYFIJ0QSDAAIIEiQBEYpWEh5JXTySZAQBmxYADD8KQaOQCTi8cXFZ5cGRBDYRUZd6AuiFnIIhOW1QQucCBFxJMLM7QFTgiioNZheYuAgwIADs=

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.