looking for pmh3000 behringer power mixer schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I repaired a few of these and so far every one had power supply damage along with the amp so Amp only did not solve the problem, Power resistors r11 and r12 take a beating anlong with Transistors T4 and T3, All of mine the resisters opened and the transistors shorted, Amps were just replacing the output drivers.
Since the built in amp is pretty much a joke to start with I really would not use it unless maybe for one monitor speaker on karaoke to be honest, Run external amps.
I modded a few pmp3000's that are working fine. Pulled the power supply and amp completely out, Added a switching power supply instead, The ribbon from the mixer unit is
1 +15 volts DC ( Red)
2 -15 volts DC (black)
3 Analog Ground (black)
4 +48 ( Needed for phantom only) I did not use it.(black)
5 +5 volts DC
6 Digital Ground

Tied the digital and analog grounds together and to power supply ground, No hum.

Supply I used was +/-12 +5, Mixer works fine with that.
Just thought I would pass it along in case someone just wanted to get one running for use with external amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.