looking for pmh3000 behringer power mixer schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
EUROPOWER PMH3000

I need a schematic for the EUROPOWER PMH3000 please!!! The two amp boards (ones with the heat sinks on them) have torched some resistors and a couple diodes and I need to know the replacement numbers so I can try to patch this guy back together. Or if theres somewhere I can just order new boards fairly inexpensive I would be willing to take that route too. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
C.B.

pmh3000 behringer powersupply

Hello!
is there anyone that knows the information
for EE-16 transformator on the powerunit
i have a faulty one and cant replace it, is
there anyone that have the behringer PMH3000 schematics
for the powerunit, or PMH1000/PMH2000

I have replaced this:
1 switchtransistor 17N80C3
power-on dip-8 TOP221P
condensator 450v 4,7uf
diod PJ45 GF1G, GENERAL RECTIFIER 400v
4 SMD R047, 0.047ohm
2 resistors 27ohm

and i have no replacement for this:
FlashBack TR-EE16/033MH00/01

Please send me schematic for PMH3000,thanks
info@datorskrot.se

i can fix hires images for the powerunit, and i'am going
to draw schematics by hand for this board lather
when it is working.

Last edited:
I need a schematic for the EUROPOWER PMH3000 please!!! The two amp boards (ones with the heat sinks on them) have torched some resistors and a couple diodes and I need to know the replacement numbers so I can try to patch this guy back together. Or if theres somewhere I can just order new boards fairly inexpensive I would be willing to take that route too. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
C.B.
Hello!
I can get hires photos for you
on the AMP

BR/Jan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.