T Amp problem, please help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can shine a light on what might be wrong with my Autocostriuire T100HC board, i used to have it in a dedicated box, with a toroidal transformer, with a switch and it worked brill. in the meantime i bought an SMPS power suply and rigged it all up and it worked excellently. Problem is now that when i put it in the new box, with the SMPS, with a power switch, all set up correctly, the left channel, is nearly quiet, and the right normal.

I made the enclosure myself, and it has mdf sides bottom and top, but the two ends where the power switch, and the back where all the fittings, RCA, IEC sicket etc go are on an aluminium plate, covered in vinyl, like fablon. I didint think i needed the chassis ground as i thought none of the box would be conductive, have i shorted something, and ruined my amp. heres a pic..of the enclosure. where the drilled holes are, i have put some of the plastic coated vinyl in a strip.

[img=http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9223/p1040551xn0.th.jpg]

any ideas input, insults accepted, all i know is at one point ive been a bit of an ****, and ruined something, hopefully it can be fixed?

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.