STK428-610 STK428-640 Reference design ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nando,

If in Brazil, you know better than me. But in the States many places.
Here's one one
Try Google and you will find them. Hope that help.

P.S. Regarding the design. I have a STK428-640 datasheet from Sanyo in Japanese. There's some kind design (circuit) in it, but as we know there are million of odds and ends in this hobby. I am not comfortable with wiring up a design with the rest of instructional text in another language.

Could you also send this datasheet to me?

Well, I also have the Japanese version, and the schematic only have the name of the parts, like "C10", "R14"... No values, and everything is in japanese :cannotbe:

This module might be VERY good, it's carrier frequency is pretty high, and as I could read in the product brief (english), it have focus on quality.

I'd love to get one of these chips and have the full datasheet. ;)

Did you buy from this site that you sent the link?

Hi nando, I've sent you an email giving you my contact email at work. Drop me a private email and I'll send you the datasheet.

The amps are high quality (ICEpower), but I was looking at using them to drive step-up transformers for 100V-line PA applications, and like most pre-filter feedback amps, they don't like a load that can change a lot. (100V amps have to cope with wildly verying loads depending on the number and power-tappings of the speakers attached).

Could you please send me a copy of STK428-430's datasheet as well. Thank you.
I took a closer look at the Japanese datasheet. Apparently, they're intended for 2-way speaker system. Dual-channel, with one channel's response 20-20KHz 150W 0.8% THD into 8 Ohm and the other's response 1KHz 200W 10% THD into 4 Ohms. These specs are way downgraded compared to B&O's standard ICE modules. It could be the COM & MECC can not be fully implemented on the same die/wafer ? (I wonder)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.