Need service manual or schematics of behringer PMH1000 mixer - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th November 2007, 04:43 PM   #11
Eva is offline Eva  Spain
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to Eva
100% duty cycle in the PFC allows the boost inductor to be left connected to the input rectified mains voltage 100% of the time when instantaneous input voltage is very small. This is required for good zero-cross performance because the required duty cycle approaches 100% near zero cross as the input voltage becomes only a few volts. When duty cycle is limited, the current loop just can't follow the voltage waveform when voltage approaches 0.

Control ICs like L4981A impose a dumb 90% limit (that I skip with a tweak in my designs). I don't know how other ICs behave as datasheets usually tell little about this.
Old 9th April 2008, 05:53 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Default HCA4001

Does anyone know where I can find the HCA4001? I even went to the ZETEX site and found no info. Thanks.
Old 9th April 2008, 06:45 PM   #13
fredos is offline fredos  Canada
diyAudio Member

Look at the basic Zetex chips, seem to have same pinout and function of the one of Berhincrap...By the way, I didnt suggest you to built that crap, it sound very disgusting and have a lot of distortion at low power...Not good publicity for Zetex that claim they have best class d in the world!
Old 9th April 2008, 07:45 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Default PMH1000

I noticed in the first post of this thread you had blown Power MosFETs and drivers. That's exactly what is wrong with this one. Did you have to replace the HCA4001 or was yours ok? I can find the other components easily just having problems finding the IC. Thanks.
Old 10th April 2008, 12:35 AM   #15
diyAudio Member

Default PMH1000

fredos,

I think I've found a replacement. ZETEX ZXCD1000. Page 6 of PDF link http://www.zetex.com/3.0/pdf/zxcd50steval.pdf
Old 10th April 2008, 12:43 PM   #16
fredos is offline fredos  Canada
diyAudio Member

Like I said, that seem to be the same chip, just the 4001 look to be a behrincrap OEM...
Old 1st December 2009, 10:48 AM   #17
RCOtis is offline RCOtis  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmaelstrom2 View Post
Thanks very much for the PMH1000 schematic!
Regards, Otis
Old 2nd July 2010, 05:31 PM   #18
diyAudio Member

Hi,

Thanks for the manual I've got one I borrowed off a friend and it blew up, so now I have to fix it!
Old 7th October 2010, 02:11 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmaelstrom2 View Post
It was really of great help. Your Rapidshare link of Behringer PMH100 mixer was like a life safer for me in a desert. Thank you so much.

Hide this!Advertise here!