LC Audio is not responding with support

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I sent LC audio 2 emails and they don’t respond on my email, the mail I sent is now a week old.

Maybe somebody can help me on this forum, I order 3 years ago 2 Zappulse 2.3SE amplifiers and 2 softstarts from LC Audio and my Softstart work not good anymore, I buy the softstart and the 2 ZapPulse 2.3 SE in a powerbuy.

My integrate delay (soft start 2004) has trouble.
I measure 240 volts at the entrance (input) of the Softstart and at the output 215 volts, from time to time the relays clicks and then goes rapidly to 230 volts (perhaps the softstart wants go to 240 volts but this goes too fast to measure) and falls afterwards back to 215 volts.

The green resistor becomes terribly hot and the other amplifier (Mono block) with the same softstart that green resistor remains cold.

Please can anybody help me, the only thing what I replaced is the 400volt 4,7uF elco.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rudy

Attachments

• softstart2.jpg
    softstart2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 419
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.