Sonic T-amp, no sound on left channel on low volume

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the topic says, if I have the volume set to a low level (like listening when others are sleeping) theres no sound from the left channel.
If I turn the volume up to normal levels the left channel comes on. Has anyone else seen this problem?
I don't remember having this problem with my old one. I'm running it from a 12v sla battery and I tried different inputs and speakers but the problem persists. Any ideas?

I had the exact same problem (with the left channel being bad) but I had planned to replace the pot anyway - the problem went away after doing so. Measurements of the pot with my DMM showed a fairly substantial imbalance between the two channels, so go figure. You're not alone with this oddity though. If you don't plan to replace the pot you could always send it back and get a replacement unit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.