Help... Meassure Signal perfect points to classd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
lindomar, i guess you can have a troubles due to stupid manner of drawing circuit: GND graphic symbol (refered to base Q2) and GND node (refered to pin#7 of U5) aren't the same nodes at all! Actually, author of this "circuit" many times was catched in the act of falsifications, any of those circuits, that you can see at the russian forums, is mismatched with claimed specs and conditions. You can get confirmation of my opinion, if you would ask for Eva (or for others adequate diyaudio.com members) what she think about using irfb31n200 for 180V switching without any tricks around Trr body diode, or about full power frequency response when R1=1K, C6=4.7n, L1=50u, C16=.68u and 4ohm load..20khz -6db isn't it? Why 90VDC rail if 14A and less current limiting (4ohm load claimed)? Where is resistors for Q3,Q4 base current limiting? Why R21 only 2K? I'm sure 45mA input current is dangerously too much for 74AC00. R12 will dissipate 33W at 20Khz full power! Lindomar, i saw in the russian forums, that you many times asks mr.K-v -"why your circuit isn't work?", and now i want to help you understand, that mr.K-v just ignorant and agressive troll. He use SOA for choice mosfets for class D (!), and tell -"I see that php28nq15 will drop 5V at 30A -it's too much..", but simply 5V*30A=150W :) He thinks that half bridge class D is AD if dead time short enough, and BD if dead time is more! Trust me, you just spend your time for nothing if you seriously look to the such trolls.:att'n:

As IVX stated, this circuit has some pitfalls and is essentially a lower-part-count lower-performance higher-distortion adaptation of UcD, but it should work. The output devices can't be pushed too far in terms of switching speed because they don't have a fast body diode.

If you are feeding 1Khz to the input of the LM311 and the output does not toggle, thete is something wrong with the own LM311. Check supply rails, strobe pin at the right level, IN+ not floating, etc...

Also, as IVX stated, be careful with node naming in this schematic because "GND" and the "earth" simbol are not the same node.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.