Sonic Impact T-amp Rev D Board HELP!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Been doing the mods on my rev d board that Panomaniac describes in the
"sonic Impact 5066 Parts List & Modifications" post but have managed to lift the right hand side pad on c3 so can't bridge it anymore..can anybody tell me where I should jumper too? (r3??) ...I'm pretty new at this and am not very confident and don't want to mess things up more than I already have!.
Any help much appreciated!

this is actually a pic from Panomaniacs mod post which I was following, but you get the idea. I'm not entirely sure where the track comes from originally. Sorry if I'm being stupid..I just don't want to fry my board when I was so close to boxing it all up!.

Attachments

• remove2.jpg
    remove2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 336
its now one in the morning..decided I'd have one last go to work it out before bed and I'm happily listening to my newly modded t-amp...it was L1 I was looking for all along. Probably obvious to everyone but me, still I'm very happy and will start boxing up tomorrow with any luck!. Next maybe amp3 kit from 41hz?...who knows?javascript:smilie(':smash:')

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.