Hypex Softstart

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought a Hypex Softstart module fromhypexu a couple of months back and am assembling my amplifier right now. I am using two transformers – however, the Softstart documentation does not describe how to connect the Softstart circuit to two transformers (230V). The specifications says that the Softstart can switch multiple transformers – how do you do this? Appreciate your help on this. Thanks!

I bought a Hypex Softstart module fromhypexu a couple of months back and am assembling my amplifier right now. I am using two transformers – however, the Softstart documentation does not describe how to connect the Softstart circuit to two transformers (230V). The specifications says that the Softstart can switch multiple transformers – how do you do this? Appreciate your help on this. Thanks!

yes it does. it can switch multiple transformers, as long as it is a tota of 1500VA. input is 230/115V in. output is 230V/115V out. it is 2 of them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.