class d tas5261

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Manohar, it is clear you are looking to base a project on TI's TAS5261 chip but exactly what is it you want help with?

The TI datasheet contains information you need to know about the chip: http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tas5261.pdf

TI also has application notes about their TAS5518-TAS5261 evaluation design that include schematics and a double sided PCB layout: http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/slaa332a/slaa332a.pdf

If you are not comfortable doing your own design use the evaluation design provided by TI or find a way to buy one of their evaluation modules. If you think this will be a good beginner's project you should strongly consider looking for something less complex, perhaps even a kit where the design is already proven.

class d tas5261

ok, i have tas5261 datasheet,and read carefully about that fetures, application diagram also. It double sided pcb layout.
according to my openion: first i want to draw a circuit on pc with the interface ic and check it correctly after that i can draw the pcb layout. My openion is correct are not ? if it is correct give some guidence to me.
manohar:dodgy:

Manohar,

First , you should ask TI for the Spice model for the chip. Then IF they send you that model , you will have to load that file into any Spice program that is happy with that format.

YOU will have to run the simulation and get what you want. However , with all due respect to your technical knowledge , your posts do not indicate that you could do this.

From the various other responses to your posts you should have already understood that no one else can ( or will ) do this for you . It involves time and work and generally speaking , no one has the spare time for things other than what interests them.

So the general message has been " Give up looking for the simulation model ( for this chip) and getting others to send you results of the simulation " . I guess I cannot make it clearer than this .

Cheers.

class d tas5261

Ok Mr. Ashok
Just you only clear my doubt. Iam asking about only simulatemod why because wothout tht i could not test the circuit in PC.
Then you are said that ask the TI about spice model . Those are also i can searched, but badluck unfortunately that spice models are not supported to the chip ,what iam using
( tas5261 ).
So i searched for other options by this FORUM. Somebody give useful information like you, and some others insulting me like
"WORKHORSE" .
Anyway those r kept in my mind. Here i can try again to what you are said, to moving forward.
thankyou

Never mind who says what on the web. You will come across all kinds of guys . Ignore the ones who you feel are not contributing to your question and pick the useful information from the rest.

It appears that the Spice model for your chip is not available for public use. I say that because TI must be using something internally . It also appears that no one on this forum has been able to get one from TI so far.
That would mean that you 'cannot' simulate it on your computer . Now if you are stuck with that chip it will be a problem.

You could use the application information and build one. There should also be some information for that one on this forum ( check it ).
If there are any chips you can use from LT ( Linear Technology ) you would probably get models for them ( on the web ) and use it with LT's own free Spice program which is also supported by a Yahoo Group called LTSpice . Do a google search.
Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.