ecler APA1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently acquired an ecler APA 1000 switching mos fet power amplifier and I'm in need of its schematics
and other documentation (white paper,etc.) I tried the companies site but could find any regarding this amp. your help will be greatly appreciated thanks and have a good day everyone.

audiomachines

Hello there, I've got the apa 1400 amp with an odd fault...it's weak on one side ie..
it power's up ok, but when a signal is fed to both channel's only one channel indicator led flickers(green) as normal but channel b's led is not on and a weak ish sound with fuzz is heard?

not had much luck getting the schematic so it looks like it may boil down to using the good channel to compare voltages to sort out this fault...

so far...done dc rail checks..next checked long tail transistor pairs...bias voltage's across emitters are the same on both side's so it looks like possible faulty fets in o/p worse luck there's plenty in there to change out...time to scope it out before jumping down that road as it's a costly one..
so time to plug the signal generator in and scope this one out...

I would lay odds that it may be the o/p's...dam.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.