The Boominator - another stab at the ultimate party machine

Plus the Boominator already gives a 'wall of sound'. Because the same soundwaves are wrapping around the enclosure on the other side they'll meet in the middle, so it's like there's a huge invisible wall there.

And if you make it non-bipolar (don't!), there will also be sound on the other side. It's not like all music is focused in one area and you don't hear anything on the other side.

Last edited:
Hi!

I use my Samsung galaxy S4 when playing with my boominator. The sound is incredible but I have realized that when using a Iphone instead of using my S4 (and other Samsung-phones) the output/sound level is way higher. Is it like this because Iphones have "better/higher" output levels than phones with Android? If yes, is there something i can do to get the same loudness with my S4 or am I screwed? :)

PS: I've tried downloading some equalizers but it hasn't done any major difference.

Hi!

I use my Samsung galaxy S4 when playing with my boominator. The sound is incredible but I have realized that when using a Iphone instead of using my S4 (and other Samsung-phones) the output/sound level is way higher. Is it like this because Iphones have "better/higher" output levels than phones with Android? If yes, is there something i can do to get the same loudness with my S4 or am I screwed? :)

PS: I've tried downloading some equalizers but it hasn't done any major difference.

A headphone Amp like this will sort it FiiO

Never did get a pic up of my SP60 mini ... its still awesome and Im still in Love ;)

heres the only one I have

10373820_10152217737945728_4701873675099104305_n_zpsc6665d83.jpg