class D audio power amplifier using tas 5261 IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
Re: simulator require.

surya krishna said:
And we are interfacing the PGA2311(VOLUME CONTROLLER) and TPA2000D1 with TAS5261. We require "simulator software " for this project.so i request you to please help me.

That part about the TPA2000D1 and TAS5261 sounds so familiar... I seem to remember seeing something like that before... A search for "TAS5261" in the class d forum should return something useful.

As far as the simulator software goes, I really doubt you'll find someone willing to help you out for nothing.

Hi, my reply isn't to turn you down but I think you are trying t obuild something quite above your level, first because if you don't know what soft to use you obiusly haven't been on designing boards quite much I'd recommend you protel99 or livewire kit though, and secon you haven't been able to find any application information.
Well to find som you should look in texas aplications pdf there is always some design of their products.I'm shure you'll find some there.
I'd sugest you to start with something easier for example, the one I've studied, the TAS5100, there is also a design including board.
Any way hope you make it class D texas amps are wonderful, they don't waste enery like valve amps or heating like he..ll as class A and the bes of all the signal is THE ORIGINAL one that came frome the source bye bye noise. nice huu!
Look for this app note on texas cause I couldn't upload it for you
"sleu010a5100" there is a whole board designed, not too complicated 2 channels 30W, analog or digital input.
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.