Schematics for ClassD amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello - ChocoHolic

I am reading your posts about Class D amplifiers and am very interesting about them. I have made a few mid-power amplifiers class B and now i want to build by my self class D amplifier. The problem is that i do not have eny curcuits to do this because i want to build power amplifier (600-1000W). So i ask you for some schematics if you have or may write eny sites from which i can read aboute these curcuits. I will be very grateful if you help me. :)
best regards.

Hi World!

Up to now I do not have the full design. In fact I am doing this project for my own education and curiosity. It is about the passion of understanding and finding good solutions.
To build a working amp in your intended power range you will need not only need a schematic but also a PCB and good electronics knowledge. The available parts of my circuits I have already posted. And most of it is not tested so far. It is OK for me to disclose the design here, but I do not have the time to provide a bullet proof design documentation or to teach from scratch hundrets of people by mail.
Look, even if there will be working PCB in the end.. even then I doubt that it will be a bullet proof design, which could avoid or forgive mistakes when being copied without detail know how.

...somehow I am wondering...
I am posting:' hi ! This is my new idea....' and I am hoping for a fruitful technical discussion.
Unfortunately the posted responses can be simplified to:
'When can I rebuild this amp and how?'

That's a little bit frustrating. :ill: :ill:

Re: Hello - ChocoHolic

_world_ said:
I am reading your posts about Class D amplifiers and am very interesting about them. I have made a few mid-power amplifiers class B and now i want to build by my self class D amplifier. The problem is that i do not have eny curcuits to do this because i want to build power amplifier (600-1000W). So i ask you for some schematics if you have or may write eny sites from which i can read aboute these curcuits. I will be very grateful if you help me. :)
best regards.

1st ucan build a 50w~100w project, even a class-d chip
is great diffrent between class-ab and class-d,

after that u can build a 250~400w class-d amp, is a hard work,
half-bridge,not so easy,

and then goto the 800w, or 1000w full-bridge

rg
fumac

Hello

Thanks for your advise Fumac. Until now I have allready done two low power amplifiers class D with integral design. Yes there is difference between 50W amp and 500W but i think that i have basic knowledge to do such powerful amp.
I am sorry ChocoHolik that i am disturbed you with my post. I just sow that you have good knowledge about amps and i supposed that you are making amp by taking the curcuit from some magazine or somewere. I apology for my wrong conversation.

alfsch thank you about suggest site ..but i do not know German
:)
I will be greatfull if someone may offer me some curcuit about power amplifier 500W-600W
Have a nice day!

Re: Hello

_world_ said:

I am sorry ChocoHolik that i am disturbed you with my post. I just sow that you have good knowledge about amps and i supposed that you are making amp by taking the curcuit from some magazine or somewere. I apology for my wrong conversation.

Hi World,
no need to excuse. It is OK to ask as you do. But I am a little bit frustrated, because there is no real tech discussion about class D. Only few people who have the know how, which I am seeking for. And the few, who know...they earn their money with that and tend keep mouth closed. For good reason of course!

Glad to that you got some hints for schematics, which fit to your needs

I don't want to copy an existing design, this would exactly bypass that part of DIY, which is giving me satisfaction.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.