new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Chipamp

Chipamp IC amp kits & PC boards from ChipAmp

Old 16th May 2007, 08:10 PM   #61
imix500 is offline imix500  United States
diyAudio Member

Got mine too last week. Super fast shipping there Brian. Beautiful boards!!
Old 14th June 2007, 05:18 PM   #62
diyAudio Member

Brian,

Just wondering if you received my order for 2 aleph pcbs, and 2 aleph power supplies?

Thanks!
Tristan
Old 31st July 2007, 02:02 PM   #63
diyAudio Member

Hello Brian,

like Tristanc1, I just wondering if you received my order for 1 aleph pcb, and 2 aleph power supplies? I ordered on June 20th and still got no PCB or an reply from you. I've send you a few email's and still got no answer too...

Thanks!
Markus
Old 31st July 2007, 03:59 PM   #64
diyAudio Member

Same here, although I ordered a lm3886 kit last week, but no e-mail replies, anyone knows what he's up to :>, perhaps holiday or something? Last time he was online was only last Saturday, so it is a little strange that Tristanic didn't recieve any replies either..
Old 31st July 2007, 04:20 PM   #65
diyAudio Member

Just to let everyone know I did receive my boards They were held up in customs....

Thanks Brian!
Tristan
Old 7th August 2007, 05:50 PM   #66
BrianGT is offline BrianGT  United States
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to BrianGT
Quote:
Originally posted by Speedsmile
Same here, although I ordered a lm3886 kit last week, but no e-mail replies, anyone knows what he's up to :>, perhaps holiday or something? Last time he was online was only last Saturday, so it is a little strange that Tristanic didn't recieve any replies either..
Sorry that I missed this thread earlier. The best way to reach me is through gmail through my chipamp at gmail address. If you still haven't received anything, drop me an e-mail.

Customs delays seem to occasionally happen when shipping to Italy and Canada.

I still have a handful of aleph boards left, and am not sure if I will place another order of these any time soon.

--
Brian
Old 7th August 2007, 06:05 PM   #67
diyAudio Member

I indeed still don't have a reply from you, but don't worry cause I got a tracking number from you yesterday, so I assume you're working hard to get my order shipped , my e-mail was mainly about the fact if you received my order correctly due to the stupid fact I closed the paypal window accidently after payment confirmation, and didn't know if you recieved the order correctly...
Old 7th August 2007, 08:59 PM   #68

Quote:
I indeed still don't have a reply from you, but don't worry cause I got a tracking number from you yesterday, so I assume you're working hard to get my order shipped , my e-mail was mainly about the fact if you received my order correctly due to the stupid fact I closed the paypal window accidently after payment confirmation, and didn't know if you recieved the order correctly...
Sorry about that. I just found your mail (had to dig through 3,500 spam messages). I had my old e-mail set in the control panel, which I had to stop using due to spam issues. I fixed this, and shouldn't have problems with this in the future.

Best of luck on your project!

--
Brian
Old 14th August 2007, 08:26 AM   #69
diyAudio Member

Hi Brian, could you please check your mail again?, I dropped you a mail last friday. The USPS tracking number still says that they didn't get the actual package, not a big deal, but I'm starting to get a bit worried because I'm leaving the 5th of September to a 3 month internship in Norway, and I'm planning to take the completed amp with me..
That's 3 weeks from now, so time is slowly ticking away...so I would appreciate it if you could inform me when my order will be shipped.

Thanks,
Maarten
Old 14th August 2007, 12:45 PM   #70

Quote:
Hi Brian, could you please check your mail again?, I dropped you a mail last friday. The USPS tracking number still says that they didn't get the actual package, not a big deal, but I'm starting to get a bit worried because I'm leaving the 5th of September to a 3 month internship in Norway, and I'm planning to take the completed amp with me..
That's 3 weeks from now, so time is slowly ticking away...so I would appreciate it if you could inform me when my order will be shipped.

Thanks,
Maarten
Maarten,

The package shipped out at the same as when you received the tracking number. I am not sure why the website has not updated the information. The standard arrival time is typically 4-7 business via USPS. I would expect it to arrive by the end of the week.

Best of luck on your project,

--
Brian

Hide this!Advertise here!