new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards - Page 12 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Chipamp

Chipamp IC amp kits & PC boards from ChipAmp

Old 29th September 2007, 02:52 PM   #111
diyAudio Member

Smile Re: Moderator, make his anger disappear

Quote:
Originally posted by patch
I wish that fellow with the ID eaferrer had just emailed BrianGT privately instead of putting his complaints out in public like this. Delivery problems are normal events in postal systems all over the world, certainly in the USA.

I read those posts by eaferrer as unfair and out of scale to the issue. Harmful words for no good reason. If directed at me, I might see them as vandalism to my property - my personal and business reputations. By posting here instead of in a private email, using the name of a real business entity, the words have the potential to harm BrianGT's long-term earnings. That is a serious matter anywhere one lives.

Moderator, I recommend that you remove those posts above by eaferrer as at the least inappropriate. Please don't leave harmful words standing like that out in public.

BrianGT, I am sure you are very kind and professional would not do this yourself...but if I were you I would take a picture of the postal receipt showing proof of mailing to Saudi Arabia, post it here, and leave it at that. You are credible. But for a sorry few, you just gotta show 'em.

patch

Hi,

As much as i have wanted to reply to your posts privately because i supposed that you really wanted it that way, Your username option doesnt seem to allow private messages. I am not going to make any harsh comment anymore since Brian already acted on what you are stating as my vandalising and harmfull posts. I can only say sorry and to tell you the truth, even up to now, we are still waiting for that package to come.

The main reason why other people (not only me, if you can read other complaints coz its in other forum topic) is pretty clear, im not going to say it anymore.

Dont worry , if the package does arrive, i will pay brian and i will also post the picture image of my order here so that you will know it. But it's better that you allow me to send you the privately ..peace...

TO the MODS,
Please delete all my post after mr. PATCH is finish reading my reply to his post.
Old 1st October 2007, 04:21 PM   #112
patch is offline patch  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Fair enough

Done, read it. Someone delete please and mostly for eaffer's protection.

I deal with libel and slander matters in my work. Anymore, because these internet words can stay around for years, everyone has to be careful how they criticize. It's just too easy to harm without meaning to.

patch
Old 1st October 2007, 05:48 PM   #113
patch is offline patch  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BrianGT

Great!

On a side note, I am out of Aleph boards now and you received one of the last sets.

All current orders for them were shipped out, and I might do order another small batch of boards sometime in the future if there is enough interest. I still have a handful of the PSU boards left.

--
Brian
Brian, I completely forgot. I wanted to register my interest in a 3 or 4 sets of the Aleph boards, if you had in mind ordering up another batch.

Enough demand to justify spending more of your money and time for complete strangers like me, with the risk of no follow-through? All at probably at a benefactor's profit for you<sympathetic weak grin>.

patch
Old 1st October 2007, 06:41 PM   #114
BrianGT is offline BrianGT  United States
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to BrianGT
Default Re: Re: Moderator, make his anger disappear

Quote:
Originally posted by jleaman
I think brian is shutting down chip amp and getting out of this, to much hasle. of course i don't blame him, to much time in and no proffit at all, Personally i dont need to see the recipt, i know for a fact that he mailed them out, when he says he is going to do something he does it. Being in a forgin country DOES not help for this matter.

Brian lost money on this for sure, 2 sets of boards plus shipping and a refund, yeah i can see why he wants out now.
I am not shutting down Chipamp. When packages are shipped, the info is e-mailed to the receiver of the package. Here is the info from the package that went out to Saudi Arabia:
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...=LJ600766796US
The website indicates when it is submitted, and is generally updated when it is received. This does not provide full tracking like EMS. I have decided to require EMS (which costs an extra $10) for countries such as Italy and Saudi Arabia. For Italy, we have lost several packages going there, with some being returned in 2 months, and others taking 4-6 weeks to arrive. Through EMS, it is guaranteed to most locations in 4-6 days.

Quote:
Originally posted by eaferrer

Hi,

As much as i have wanted to reply to your posts privately because i supposed that you really wanted it that way, Your username option doesnt seem to allow private messages. I am not going to make any harsh comment anymore since Brian already acted on what you are stating as my vandalising and harmfull posts. I can only say sorry and to tell you the truth, even up to now, we are still waiting for that package to come.

The main reason why other people (not only me, if you can read other complaints coz its in other forum topic) is pretty clear, im not going to say it anymore.

Dont worry , if the package does arrive, i will pay brian and i will also post the picture image of my order here so that you will know it. But it's better that you allow me to send you the privately ..peace...

TO the MODS,
Please delete all my post after mr. PATCH is finish reading my reply to his post.
Yes, this has been settled and the order refunded. Lets leave it at that until it either arrives at the original destination, or is returned to my address here.

Quote:
Originally posted by patch
Brian, I completely forgot. I wanted to register my interest in a 3 or 4 sets of the Aleph boards, if you had in mind ordering up another batch.
I will be ordering more Aleph boards soon, don't worry.

--
Brian
Old 5th October 2007, 06:53 AM   #115
diyAudio Member

Brian:

Just wanted you to know I'm interested in amp and power supply boards too.

Dave
Old 14th October 2007, 09:53 PM   #116
diyAudio Member

This is my first post. This is the kit I want to purchase, but the chipamp page says out of stock. Do I need to wait, are these black and gold boards already gone? The internet is so amazing!! Look forward to getting to know you all. I am a guitar builder, have built several tube amps but am really wanting to get into audio. All of my acquaintances in the amp world think I am crazy to be affraid of solid state technology, but the truth is I am a very visual learner (A.D.D.) and am scared of pcb's.
Old 14th October 2007, 11:05 PM   #117
diyAudio Member

Andy:

If the voltages of tubes doesn't scare you, you should do fine with solid state!

Old 15th October 2007, 05:26 PM   #118
diyAudio Member

Yeah the fear is one of four days spent wiring, drilling, mounting and four seconds of smoke bomb.
Old 16th October 2007, 03:14 AM   #119
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
Quote:
Originally posted by stereoandy78
Yeah the fear is one of four days spent wiring, drilling, mounting and four seconds of smoke bomb.
Four Second's come on, thats lots of time to enjoy the smoke

It won't smoke have some faith, if your stuck or worried we can help ya
Old 20th October 2007, 06:30 AM   #120
dake13 is offline dake13  United States
diyAudio Member

I'm also interested in some Aleph boards, but I may just get a 3886 if it's going to be a while. Any idea, Brian?

thanks,
David

Hide this!Advertise here!