Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Chipamp

Chipamp IC amp kits & PC boards from ChipAmp

Old 16th September 2007, 12:21 AM   #101
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
Quote:
Originally posted by eaferrer

Yeah! So you can start giving me a refund now.....

Sonny,

Should not be to hard. It's not like he has any thing better to do, you know like drive to the post office twice now to send you 2 packages for boards, and more wasted money out of his pocket, i'm sure he will jump on this asap to refund you.
Old 16th September 2007, 04:04 AM   #102
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jleaman

Should not be to hard. It's not like he has any thing better to do, you know like drive to the post office twice now to send you 2 packages for boards, and more wasted money out of his pocket, i'm sure he will jump on this asap to refund you.
Are you Brain? Do you also work chipamp.com? I have already lost my excitement in building his amp, i also waited enough from him to reply to all my emails. I just want my money back.....

Thats it.

Sonny,
Old 16th September 2007, 04:38 AM   #103
Banned

Quote:

Are you Brain? Do you also work chipamp.com? I have already lost my excitement in building his amp, i also waited enough from him to reply to all my emails. I just want my money back.....

Thats it.

Sonny,

Fair enough, HOWEVER you still don't know how much time and effort he has put into this, i think it is his time now to spend it with his family after all he did spend 5 years of his life in the basement of his house building kits and mailing them every day, i spend my week there with him working on them too, its not easy some of you may think it is simple, brian has spent more than any ones efforts on doing this let alone all the time.

Personally i think he is still the best person selling kit's however i know he is getting out of it because it takes up to much time and well he does have have a wife that should see his attention. I to have gone this way. It is people like you that show negitive for no reason, i almost garantee you that you will get your kits and then I HOPE you feel bad, the mail system suck's i can't do any thing about it however I CAN GARANTEE that brain said he mailed it out then he did. Oh well i hope he moves away from this mess and pain in the A$$ and continues on to driving track and other interesting things.

J'
Old 16th September 2007, 09:58 AM   #104
diyAudio Member

Ok,

But still, its not your word of assurance that i wanted to hear ...

It's his predicament and so he should be the one to respond...

Sonny,
Old 17th September 2007, 06:58 PM   #105
BrianGT is offline BrianGT  United States
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to BrianGT
Quote:

Yeah! So you can start giving me a refund now.....

Sonny,

I was out of town this weekend. You should see a refund now in your paypal history. I am sorry for the issues with shipment and the delay. Hopefully the package will still eventually arrive. This is the first shipment that I have ever shipped gone out to Saudi Arabia, and I am unaware of the issues that the country has with customs.

--
Brian
Old 19th September 2007, 12:28 PM   #106
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Ok,

But still, its not your word of assurance that i wanted to hear ...

It's his predicament and so he should be the one to respond...

Sonny,
Regardless, I think you may have just put word out that no one should bother shipping anything to the house of Saud. I hope your neighborhood diyers appreciate that.
Old 28th September 2007, 05:08 AM   #107
patch is offline patch  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Moderator, make his anger disappear

I wish that fellow with the ID eaferrer had just emailed BrianGT privately instead of putting his complaints out in public like this. Delivery problems are normal events in postal systems all over the world, certainly in the USA.

I read those posts by eaferrer as unfair and out of scale to the issue. Harmful words for no good reason. If directed at me, I might see them as vandalism to my property - my personal and business reputations. By posting here instead of in a private email, using the name of a real business entity, the words have the potential to harm BrianGT's long-term earnings. That is a serious matter anywhere one lives.

Moderator, I recommend that you remove those posts above by eaferrer as at the least inappropriate. Please don't leave harmful words standing like that out in public.

BrianGT, I am sure you are very kind and professional would not do this yourself...but if I were you I would take a picture of the postal receipt showing proof of mailing to Saudi Arabia, post it here, and leave it at that. You are credible. But for a sorry few, you just gotta show 'em.

patch
Old 28th September 2007, 05:15 AM   #108
Banned

Default Re: Moderator, make his anger disappear

Quote:
Originally posted by patch
I wish that fellow with the ID eaferrer had just emailed BrianGT privately instead of putting his complaints out in public like this. Delivery problems are normal events in postal systems all over the world, certainly in the USA.

I read those posts by eaferrer as unfair and out of scale to the issue. Harmful words for no good reason. If directed at me, I might see them as vandalism to my property - my personal and business reputations. By posting here instead of in a private email, using the name of a real business entity, the words have the potential to harm BrianGT's long-term earnings. That is a serious matter anywhere one lives.

Moderator, I recommend that you remove those posts above by eaferrer as at the least inappropriate. Please don't leave harmful words standing like that out in public.

BrianGT, I am sure you are very kind and professional would not do this yourself...but if I were you I would take a picture of the postal receipt showing proof of mailing to Saudi Arabia, post it here, and leave it at that. You are credible. But for a sorry few, you just gotta show 'em.

patch

I think brian is shutting down chip amp and getting out of this, to much hasle. of course i don't blame him, to much time in and no proffit at all, Personally i dont need to see the recipt, i know for a fact that he mailed them out, when he says he is going to do something he does it. Being in a forgin country DOES not help for this matter.

Brian lost money on this for sure, 2 sets of boards plus shipping and a refund, yeah i can see why he wants out now.

Jase
Old 28th September 2007, 01:48 PM   #109
diyAudio Member

I would like to add that Brian is definately a stand up guy. When he says he is going to do something he does it. He has helped me many times and taught me a lot. I have helped him get kits ready for shipment, and I agree it is a giant pain. Brian has been doing the community a big favor for years and when I had a problem with my first chipamp, Brian invited me over to look at why it was no longer working and gave me tips. The 16 year old Me was not the best with building circuits.

Thanks,

Josh
Old 28th September 2007, 02:09 PM   #110
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by edjosh23
I would like to add that Brian is definately a stand up guy. When he says he is going to do something he does it. He has helped me many times and taught me a lot. I have helped him get kits ready for shipment, and I agree it is a giant pain. Brian has been doing the community a big favor for years and when I had a problem with my first chipamp, Brian invited me over to look at why it was no longer working and gave me tips. The 16 year old Me was not the best with building circuits.

Thanks,

Josh
He welcomed me in his home for 2 weeks, i flew there from Vancouver Island Canada, to stay with him, i helped him with kits also, just seeing and doing all the work was alot, plus alot of planning to get it how it all flowed.

On a side note, ill be visiting there again, except Heather will be joining me

Hide this!Advertise here!