• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Daveze said:

My apologies to everybody else that wants PSU boards too. I've been waiting a while for these to come along again and I just couldn't hold myself back..

I have one for sale, if some one badly needs it. I thought i was going to need it for my F4, but i don't.

Jase

15$ including shiping. Jase

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hello all, I have an irritating question to ask...just got my Aleph boards from Brian and have most of the parts for the Aleph 5 - all transistors, resistors, caps, 1200VA 28-0-28 torrid, four monster 56,000uF caps, chassis with heat sinks capable of dissipating 150w per sink, etc.

Now for the dumb question - I know the components of the Aleph 30 differ from the Aleph 5, but can I build an Aleph 30 and put the +/-34VDC rails on her to get the equivalent of the Aleph 5 (provided the components are good to go for the 35V)?

I like the fact that the Aleph 30 has a higher input impedance than the Aleph 5 (my tube pre is a bit highish 3k), and I have the schematic for the true Aleph 5 too, just believe the Aleph 30 at the higher rails may be a better bet..

Thanks in advance

PierreG said:
Brian I need mini A amp PCB and 2 PS PCB. Will you have some Mini A amp PCB soon? It seems out of stock on your website. I want to make one order for everything.

mikeW sent me the gerber files for the mini-a PCB's .I've had some difficulty in uploading them to a fabricator as I've never done this before. Unfortunately Mike didnt know the answers to my questions either. If anyone is familiar with the gerber file process I would be most appreciative for the help.

Anyway I thought their might be enough interest to have some made .

Anyone interested can respond..

norazmi ... I use two of the heatsinks shown attached for my mini-A. It's more than adequate.

Attachments

• mini a heatsink_1.gif
    mini a heatsink_1.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,203
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.